NEIWPCC is proud to work with a wide variety of contractors, including individuals, private companies, research institutions, watershed organizations and other non-profits to support the needs of our states and partner programs.
It is our goal to make the process of entering a binding agreement with NEIWPCC as transparent and smooth as possible.
We urge current and prospective contractors to view our Contractor Opportunities page to explore current competitive opportunities and to learn more about the agreement process through the documents provided below.
NEIWPCC COVID-19 Policy
NEIWPCC is committed to providing a working environment that keeps all staff as safe as possible and promotes the well-being of our community. All RFP applicants who may come into close contact with NEIWPCC staff are required to be fully vaccinated. Close contact may occur during the course of a project with a QAPP (via a QAPP audit), during project planning meetings, during project implementation, or other occasions. While some of these may occur virtually, please note that NEIWPCC reserves the right to audit a project at any time. Applicants must be prepared to show proof of vaccination prior to any close contact with NEIWPCC staff. Accepted proof of vaccination includes the original vaccination card, a printed copy of the vaccination card, or a digital photograph of the vaccination card. To protect confidential information, NEIWPCC will not maintain copies of these documents, and any records provided will be discarded.
This policy also applies to the contractor’s subcontractors.
- NEIWPCC Guide for Contractors_R07_03.09.22– A short guide about our electronic agreement process, policies and forms.
- Unique Entity ID_Transition Fact Sheet_SAM.gov – An overview for Contractors regarding the federal government changing the unique identifier for all Contractors from the DUNS Number to the Unique Entity ID (SAM.gov). Effective April 4, 2022.
- Quick Start Guide for Getting a Unique Entity ID_SAM.gov A detailed guide for Contractors on how to get a Unique Entity ID using the SAM.gov website.
- Contractor Quarterly Report Guidance_R01_02.12.19– A list of quarterly report due dates and a sample quarterly report.
- Final Report Template 03.05.2021 – A template that can be used for final reports.
- Indirect Cost Policy Memo_07.19.22 – Contractors with a valid Negotiated Indirect Cost Rate (NICRA) with their cognizant federal agency can charge indirect costs to projects based on their NICRA and must enclose a current copy with their proposed workplan. Contractors that do not have a NICRA may charge a maximum indirect rate of 10% of direct costs (de minimus rate).
- NEIWPCC’s Quality Management page – Contains additional contractor resources.
- W9 Form_2018 (pdf)
- DBE Questionnaire_2022
- Sample Invoice_2020
- Match Certification Form_04.22.20
- EPA Subrecipient Final Certification Form_rev02_06.22.22
- EPA Subrecipient Risk Assessment Form_Rev_02.08.22
- NPS Subrecipient Risk Assessment Form_Rev_02.08.22
- NEIWPCC Guide for Contractors_R07_03.09.22
- NYS DEC Forms:
- Vendor Assurance of No COI or DE EEO Workforce Utilization Report Template; Consultant Disclosure Reporting Instructions for NEIWPCC Contractors; Consultant Disclosure Reporting Form for NEIWPCC Contractors_01.27.2021
- NYS DEC Appendices ABC
Logos for Contractor Use
- NEIWPCC Logo (JPEG)
- NEIWPCC Logo (EPS)
- Champlain Valley National Heritage Partnership logo (JPEG)
- Lake Champlain Basin Program logo (EPS)
- Lake Champlain Basin Program logo (PNG)
- Lake Champlain Basin Program-NEIWPCC logo pair (PNG)
- Lake Champlain Basin Program-NEIWPCC logo pair (AI)
- Long Island Sound Study logo (JPEG); Alternate formats: Box; Button
- Long Island Sound Study-NEIWPCC logo pair (PNG)
- Long Island Sound Study-NEIWPCC logo pair (AI)
- New York-New Jersey Harbor & Estuary Program logo (PNG)
- NYSDEC logo (PNG)
If you have questions about the information on this page, please contact email@example.com