NEIWPCC is proud to work with a wide variety of contractors, including individuals, private companies, research institutions, watershed organizations and other non-profits to support the needs of our states and partner programs.
It is our goal to make the process of entering a binding agreement with NEIWPCC as transparent and smooth as possible.
We urge current and prospective contractors to view our Contractor Opportunities page to explore current competitive opportunities and to learn more about the agreement process through the documents provided below.
NEIWPCC COVID-19 Policy
OFFICE VISITORS: NEIWPCC is committed to providing a working environment that keeps all staff and visitors as safe as possible and promotes the well-being of our community. NEIWPCC encourages attendees to take CDC recommendations and their individual circumstances into account when deciding about preventative actions. It is recommended that all individuals who enter NEIWPCC offices during business hours be fully vaccinated, however this is no longer a requirement. Visitors should NOT enter the NEIWPCC office if they display any symptoms of COVID-19. Anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last ten (10) days must test negative prior to visiting the office.
CONFERENCE, MEETING, AND TRAINING ATTENDEES: NEIWPCC is committed to providing an event environment that keeps all participants as safe as possible and promotes the well-being of our community. It is recommended that all individuals who participate at NEIWPCC events be fully vaccinated, however this is no longer a requirement to attend. NEIWPCC encourages attendees to take CDC recommendations and their individual circumstances into account when deciding about preventative actions. By voluntarily choosing to attend NEIWPCC events, participants assume all risks associated with exposure to COVID-19. Attendees should NOT participate at NEIWPCC events if they display any symptoms of COVID-19. Anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within ten (10) days of the event must test negative prior to attending.
This policy also applies to the contractor’s subcontractors.
- NEIWPCC Guide for Contractors_R07_03.09.22– A short guide about our electronic agreement process, policies and forms.
- Unique Entity ID_Transition Fact Sheet_SAM.gov – An overview for Contractors regarding the federal government changing the unique identifier for all Contractors from the DUNS Number to the Unique Entity ID (SAM.gov). Effective April 4, 2022.
- Quick Start Guide for Getting a Unique Entity ID_SAM.gov A detailed guide for Contractors on how to get a Unique Entity ID using the SAM.gov website.
- Contractor Quarterly Report Guidance_R01_02.12.19– A list of quarterly report due dates and a sample quarterly report.
- Final Report Template 03.05.2021 – A template that can be used for final reports.
- Indirect Cost Policy Memo_07.19.22 – Contractors with a valid Negotiated Indirect Cost Rate (NICRA) with their cognizant federal agency can charge indirect costs to projects based on their NICRA and must enclose a current copy with their proposed workplan. Contractors that do not have a NICRA may charge a maximum indirect rate of 10% of direct costs (de minimus rate).
- NEIWPCC’s Quality Management page – Contains additional contractor resources.
- W9 Form_2018 (pdf)
- DBE Questionnaire_2022
- Sample Invoice_2020
- Match Certification Form_04.22.20
- EPA Subrecipient Final Certification Form_rev02_06.22.22
- EPA Subrecipient Risk Assessment Form_Rev_02.08.22
- NPS Subrecipient Risk Assessment Form_Rev_02.08.22
- NEIWPCC Guide for Contractors_R07_03.09.22
- NYS DEC Forms:
- Vendor Assurance of No COI or DE EEO Workforce Utilization Report Template; Consultant Disclosure Reporting Instructions for NEIWPCC Contractors; Consultant Disclosure Reporting Form for NEIWPCC Contractors_01.27.2021
- NYS DEC Appendices ABC
Logos for Contractor Use
- NEIWPCC Logo (JPEG)
- NEIWPCC Logo (EPS)
- Champlain Valley National Heritage Partnership logo (JPEG)
- Lake Champlain Basin Program logo (EPS)
- Lake Champlain Basin Program logo (PNG)
- Lake Champlain Basin Program-NEIWPCC logo pair (PNG)
- Lake Champlain Basin Program-NEIWPCC logo pair (AI)
- Long Island Sound Study logo (JPEG); Alternate formats: Box; Button
- Long Island Sound Study-NEIWPCC logo pair (PNG)
- Long Island Sound Study-NEIWPCC logo pair (AI)
- New York-New Jersey Harbor & Estuary Program logo (PNG)
- NYSDEC logo (PNG)
If you have questions about the information on this page, please contact email@example.com