Webinars enable our audience to virtually attend and participate in meetings. Their interactive, real-time nature makes webinars ideal for training large groups across regions.
NEIWPCC provides training webinars on pertinent UST and LUST topics. These webinars allow attendees to use chat features to ask questions and communicate with other attendees. Please visit our LUST corrective action webinar archive and our UST inspector training webinar archive for more information. If you are interested in receiving invitations to NEIWPCC’s UST and/or LUST training webinars, please see contact information at the bottom of this page. Our webinars are currently free and do not require registration.
- Phone to dial in to the audio portion of the webinar.
- Broadband internet connection.
- Computer with Windows® 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, Windows 7; or a Mac OS® X 10.4 or newer
- Moderate to high screen resolution. If the resolution or screen size is too low, you might have trouble seeing the presentation materials.
- Note – the webinar requires that your computer download software. If your computer is restricted from downloading software, you might not be able to access the webinar.
Recording and Archiving
For individuals unable to participate in live events, or those interested in accessing information in the future, all NEIWPCC UST and LUST webinars will be recorded and archived on this site for permanent access.
If you have any questions about NEIWPCC’s UST/LUST webinars, please contact Drew Youngs