The Emerging Contaminants Workgroup (formerly the Pharmaceuticals and Personal Care Products Workgroup) brings together New England and New York state agencies, the Environmental Protection Agency, the United States Geological Survey, and academic institutions from around the region to address the issue of emerging contaminants in our waterways.
Meeting Materials: September 26, 2019
- Meeting Agenda
- NEIWPCC Update Slides
- Stone Environmental PFAS Presentation
- Stone Environmental Modeling Status Update
- SQC Biosolids Improvement Program Agenda Nov 2019 – April 2020
- MEWEA PFAS Presentations
- 1 Maine CDC Drinking Water Program PFAS Regulatory Perspective
- 2 Toxicology and Risk Assess Challenges w Eval Health Effects of PFAS
- 3 Update on PFAS Sampling in Biosolids
- 4 PFAS and Maine Agriculture
- 5 PFAS Sampling in Biosolids and Soils in Maine
- 6 Utility Impacts With PFAS
- 7 Analysis of PFAS Method and Sample Considerations
For more information, contact Christina Stringer.