NEIWPCC is currently hiring for multiple positions. Full descriptions are available on our website.
Lowell, Mass. headquarters
- Information Officer, Certification and Renewals (application deadline, 5/31/19)
Hudson River National Estuarine Research Reserve
- Assistant Environmental Analyst (SWMP Technician) Norrie Point Environmental Center, Staatsburg, N.Y. (application deadline, 5/24/19)
New York State Source Water Protection—New York State Department of Environmental Conservation and New York State Department of Health
- Environmental Analyst—Drinking Water Specialist Syracuse, N.Y. (application deadline, 5/31)
- Environmental Analyst—Drinking Water Specialist Monticello, N.Y. (application deadline, 5/24/19)
- Environmental Analyst—Drinking Water Specialist New York, N.Y. (application deadline, 5/24/19)
Requests for proposals, employment opportunities, and internships are posted as they become available.
- May 13 – 20: National Infrastructure Week.
- May 14: New England Wetland Webinar Series, Coastal Bank Erosion Hazard Maps.
- May 16 & 19, June 1 & 15, Hampton Bays, N.Y.: Nighttime Horseshoe Crab Monitoring with Peconic Estuary Program staff.
- May 24: Staatsburg, N.Y.: NYSDEC Free Fishing Clinic at Norrie Point Environmental Center.
- June 2 – 5, New Castle, N.H.: New England Water Environment Association’s spring meeting and exhibit.
- June 10 – 12: NYWEA Spring Technical Conference & Exhibition.
- August 10, Multiple locations on the Hudson River: Great Hudson River Fish Count. With staff of the Hudson River Estuary Program and Hudson River National Estuarine Research Reserve.
- September 12 – 13, Saratoga Springs, N.Y.: Fall meeting of NEIWPCC’s governing Commission.
We offer courses and workshops around the region for wastewater and drinking water professionals. See NEIWPCC’s Training and Renewals web page.
New events are added regularly to our calendar page.
iWR • May 2019 • To front page
Hudson Eels • Annual Report • Tanks News
In Brief • Accolades • Notices and Events
Recent Conferences: Aquatic Biologists • Onsite Wastewater • Nonpoint SourceMaine Training • Blackstone River