Training Contact Hours (TCHs)
Attention: TCHs for the 2019 Conference are currently pending approval. This page will be updated periodically as information is made available.
Below are the states and associated agreed upon credit hours to be awarded for attendance at the 2019 Northeast Onsite Wastewater Treatment Short Course & Equipment Exhibition.
- Wastewater Operators may be awarded hour for hour for sessions and the field trip.
- Site Evaluators may be awarded hour for hour for sessions and the field trip.
- Wastewater Operators may be awarded hour for hour for sessions and the field trip; Approval #: BC-2019-3443.
- System Inspectors & Soil Evaluators may be awarded a maximum of 5 credit hours per day and a maximum of 10 credit hours for the full conference (including field trip); Approval #: T519-0011.
- Wastewater Operators: Pending Approval
- Designers and Installers: Pending Approval
- Designers (Cl-I, II, III) & Soil Evaluators (Cl-IV) may be awarded a minimum of 3 CEUs each of the three days and a maximum of 9 CEUs for the full conference. CEUs have been assigned to specific presentations based on their applicability to work performed by RIDEM OWTS licensees. CEUs and applicable licenses specified for each presentation can be viewed here.
- Licensed Designers may be awarded a maximum of 4 non-soil credit hours per day and a maximum of 12 non-soil credit hours for the full conference (including field trip).
If you have any questions regarding credit hours for this conference, please contact NEIWPCC at (978) 323-7929.