Online registration is closed. Onsite registration will be available at the Galt House Hotel on the Second Level of the Suites Tower. Onsite Registration hours are listed in the conference agenda.
U.S. EPA registrants: Please contact Lela Hagan of U.S. EPA’s Office of Underground Storage Tanks at Hagan.email@example.com or 202-564-0659 before registering for the 2018 National Tanks Conference and Expo.
Individuals applying for travel reimbursement from NEIWPCC should not assume that NEIWPCC will cover their travel expenses until they receive an official travel authorization letter. For more information, please visit our lodging and reimbursement page.
(ends 7/13) |
(ends 8/16) |Onsite
- 2-hour pre-conference workshop: $25
- 4-hour pre-conference workshop: $50
- Evan Williams Tour and Reception: $45
- Purchase orders will not be accepted.
- Registrations will not be considered confirmed until payment has been received.
- Checks must be received by NEIWPCC within two weeks of your registration date. Check payments received after 2 weeks of the registration date may result in loss of early bird discount or cancellation of registration. When mailing in your check, please reference your confirmation number on the check, or mail the check with a printed copy of your confirmation. Please make all checks payable to NEIWPCC, and send to the following address:
NEIWPCC (ATTN: Susan Bailey)
650 Suffolk Street, Suite 410
Lowell, MA 01854
- Attendee cancellations made on or before August 16, 2018 will be refunded less a $15.00 fee.
- No refunds will be issued for attendee cancellations received after August 16, 2018.
- Exhibitor Booth cancellations made on or before July 20, 2018 will be refunded less a $200 fee.
- No refunds will be issued for Exhibitor Booth cancellations received after July 20, 2018.
Any questions regarding your payment for the 26th National Tanks Conference & Exposition can be directed to Susan Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-349-2501.