Webinars enable the audience to use computers and phone lines to virtually attend forums. Their interactive, real-time nature makes webinars ideal for training large groups across regions.
NEIWPCC provides training webinars on pertinent UST and LUST topics. These webinars allow attendees to interact with trainers, ask questions, and communicate with other attendees as if they are all in the same space.
Participants do not need any training to attend our webinars; we provide instructions in our registration emails. If you’ve never attended before, your system may require you to download the appropriate software. Read further for more information on system requirements.
- Phone to dial in to the audio portion of the webinar.
- Broadband internet connection.
- Computer with Windows® 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, Windows 7; or a Mac OS® X 10.4 or newer
- Moderate to high screen resolution. If the resolution or screen size is too low, you might have trouble seeing the presentation materials.
- Note – the webinar requires that your computer download software. If your computer is restricted from downloading software, you might not be able to access the webinar.
Recording and ArchivingFor those individuals unable to participate in live events, or interested in accessing information in the future, all NEIWPCC UST and LUST webinars will be recorded and archived on this site for permanent access.
If you have any questions about NEIWPCC webinars, please contact Drew Youngs.