Let NEIWPCC’s Environmental Training Center deliver training when, where, and how you want it.
Why custom training from NEIWPCC?
- We listen to your needs, then design and deliver the training that’s right for your operation.
- Our trainers come to your location, saving the cost associated with off-site training.
- Our training takes place at a date and time that’s convenient for your facility.
- We use the latest technology to develop superior programs, which provide the license renewal hours your operation’s workforce needs.
Since 1968, the New England Interstate Water Pollution Control Commission has trained thousands of professionals in the wastewater industry and other environmental fields.
Clients throughout New England and New York State have benefited from our custom training programs.
Let us do the same for you.
Satisfied Clients of NEIWPCC’s Training Center
- Massachusetts Water Resources Authority (MWRA)
- Veolia Water
- Distrigas of Massachusetts
- Garelick Farms
- Department of Navy
- Shire Pharmaceutical
- Many individual municipalities throughout New England and New York
NEIWPCC’s training staff can deliver programs that are a standard part of our semiannual training schedule, or we can custom develop a program for your needs. Some of the programs we’ve offered include:
- Operation and Maintenance of Collection Systems
- Wastewater Pumps and Hydraulics
- SCADA and Basic Electricity
- Exam Prepatory classes or review sessions for municipal and/or industrial wastewater treatment