1. Up to 15 minutes prior to the start of the webinar, select the meeting link. Enter your name and email address when prompted.
2. Once logged in, select the “Quick Start” tab in the top left of the screen, and then select the “I Will Call In” button on the left of your screen. The codes listed should also appear under the “Event Info” tab in the top left of your screen.
3. The next 3 steps relate to the “I Will Call In” menu: Use your phone to dial the call-in number provided on your screen.
4. When prompted, use your phone to enter the “access code” provided on your screen. Say your name following the prompt, then enter #.
5. Use your phone to enter the “attendee ID” provided on your screen (begins with *). You will not be prompted to do this step but it is important!
6. Please note: You will be muted upon entry. The moderator will periodically check in before the webinar starts.